Simple Apparel is pleased to introduce a brand new payment innovation for you. Afterpay offers interest-free payment plans for your online and in-store purchases. Buy and receive what you want today and pay it off in four equal installments fortnightly. For more information, please read the details below.
TO MAKE A PURCHASE USING AFTERPAY YOU WILL NEED:
- An Australian Visa or Mastercard debit/credit card;
- To be over 18 years of age;
- Have an Australian residential address;
- Agree to become a customer with Afterpay;
- Have no more than 2 pre-existing purchases with Afterpay for the first six weeks after you have activated your account. Thereafter transactions limits are based on your credit with your personal credit provider.
TO USE THE SERVICE ONLINE, SIMPLY:
- Add items to your shopping bag (up to the value of $800 with a credit card or $500 if using a debit card) and checkout as normal;
- Select Afterpay as your payment method – you will then be redirected to Afterpay's website to complete your transaction;
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm your payment.
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option;
- Minimum transaction value is $75 and value limits apply to Afterpay purchases made at Jeanswest; $800 for credit card accounts and $500 if using a debit card. Some further exclusion may apply;
- The funds for the first payment (25% of total) must be available in your nominated account at the time of checkout, if this is your first transaction with Afterpay;
- For first time Afterpay customers, or customers yet to complete a full payment cycle using Afterpay, the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining three payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. For all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction;
- If you have an additional three orders from any other retailer your order will not be processed;
- If you wish to return your online goods, complete the online returns process as per the normal returns policy or head into your local Jeanswest store with your invoice – if eligible for a refund, your partial payment/payments will be adjusted accordingly and the appropriate amount, if applicable, will be refunded to you back through Afterpay;
- No exchanges can be made on Afterpay purchases. If you return to a Jeanswest store, you will be issued with a refund for payments made and have the remaining payments cancelled. You can then purchase your preferred garments outright or create a new Afterpay transaction;
- If a payment is due from you but not received by Afterpay in accordance with the payment schedule, a $10 late payment fee will be charged, with a further $7 late payment fee added seven days later if the payment remains unpaid;
For more information about Afterpay terms and conditions, visit the Afterpay website.